GOALS: We hope to help equip the confirmadi (those preparing for Confirmation) with the tools necessary to be rooted in their relationship with God (Eph. 3:17-19) so that, by the power of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8) , they will be able to use the gifts God has given them (Is. 11:2-3) to live as disciples of Jesus and set the world on fire.
*The parents or guardians of any student who desires to enter the Confirmation preparation program after an extended absence of formal faith formation or who is a high school student should contact the Coordinator of Religious Education before registering for the program.
Heidi Acuña, Coordinator (937) 298-2402 x249
- Confirmation Information Form * Due 10/6/19
- Bergamo Permission Slip * Due 10/6/19 with $55 materials and retreat fee
- Confirmation Sponsor Form * Due 10/6/19
- Choosing a Sponsor
- Confirmation Service Hour Guide
- Service Hour Packet Cover Letter
- Service Hour Form * Due 1/6/20
- Saint Template * Due 1/6/20
- Essay on the Holy Spirit/ Faith Discussion Homework * Due 1/6/20
- Spirit Crest Instructions * Due 1/6/20