GOALS: We hope to help equip the confirmadi (those preparing for Confirmation) with the tools necessary to be rooted in their relationship with God (Eph. 3:17-19) so that, by the power of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8) , they will be able to use the gifts God has given them (Is. 11:2-3) to live as disciples of Jesus and set the world on fire.
*The parents or guardians of any student who desires to enter the Confirmation preparation program after an extended absence of formal faith formation or who is a high school student should contact the Coordinator of Religious Education before registering for the program.
Heidi Acuña, Coordinator (937) 298-2402
- Click HERE to complete the required Confirmation Information Form
- Click HERE to pay the $30 Retreat/ materials fee
- 2021/2022 Confirmation Timeline
- 2021/2022 Service Hours Form (20 Hours Needed)
- Service Hour Guidelines
- Sponsor Conversations: 1st 2nd 3rd
- Saint Report Template