History

 

 

On July 13, 1939,  Archbishop John T. McNicholas set in motion the journey of faith for a parish to be known as St. Albert the Great.  From a rural mission church with fewer than fifty parishioners at its first Mass, St. Albert the Great Parish has grown to a community of over two thousand families.  In its growth as a community of faith, eight pastors have served, providing their capable guidance and direction.   

On July 1, 2022, the Archdiocese of Cincinnati's Beacons of Light was implemented.  St. Albert the Great, St. Charles Borromero, and Ascension have become one Parish Family: the Kettering Catholic Community.  

 

0msvgnadw0op6x0vwcnhf29knrl.jpg

Father Ed Pratt
2022
Pastor of the Kettering Catholic Community

 

 

 

 

Previous Pastors:

yg0t68gpcfzhwqtmioxp1gpnkpl.jpg  

Fr. Chris Worland
Pastor 2015-2022





0msvgnadw0op6x0vwcnhf29knrl.jpg  

Fr. Tom Meyer
Pastor 2006-2015

 

qod44vux0dbv8bjlzgq2kmv006l.PNG  

Fr. James Manning
Pastor 1991-2006

 

ll16on93bo9zobk1xlj7m28pkpl.PNG  

Fr. David Robisch
Pastor 1980-1991

 

q5alv4k1c7goqo87lf7zofr1lul.PNG  

Fr. James Byrne
Pastor 1967-1980

 

c87a4oqr7vejord4wq8jepcjixl.PNG  

Fr. Joseph Urbain
Pastor 1965-1967

 

tp5r72t5fa1pedxv3x03ihh4h4l.PNG  

Fr. Joseph Rolfes
Pastor 1939-1965